Lettermen Sports is a family-run, locally owned and operated business for over 30 years! Founded in 1982 by Ronald Haenze, Lettermen Sports has moved from it's original location to a new 21,000 square foot building and features a sports specialty shop. With a strong connection to our community, we strive to offer only the best products and services, from hockey equipment to letter jackets and team apparel.
- Hockey Clothing & Equipment
- Skate Sharpening
- Team Apparel
- Lettering Services
- Community Apparel
- Letter Jackets & Chenille
- Quality- We realize that most companies claim to offer quality, but once you step into our showroom, work with our trained staff, or purchase one of our products, you'll notice the difference. Quality is essential and we only offer products that maintain a high standard of excellence.
- Pricing- Because we deal directly with many manufacturers, we can purchase in volume and pass the price advantage on to our customers!
- Integrity- We keep our promises. Period. We stand behind every product and emphasize integrity from product selection and pricing to customer service and guarantees.
- Cutting-edge Technology - Our pro shop is top-of-the-line, and we use only state-of-the-art equipment for creating artwork. We use the latest software for digitizing your logos and graphics to ensure the highest standard of quality.