Returns & Exchanges
We want you to be fully satisfied with every item that you purchase from Lettermen Sports. If for some reason you are not, you have two options for a return or exchange.
1) Return to a Store
Whether you bought your items online, by phone or in any of our stores; you can return or exchange them at either of our locations. To find the store nearest you, please use our store locator or call us at 1-800-780-8077.
To return or exchange online purchases at a Lettermen Sports location, please take the invoice included with your order and the credit card used for the original purchase. The invoice will serve as your receipt. If you do not have your invoice, you will be credited the current price of the item in the form of a Lettermen Sports gift card. Shipping is not refundable.
2) Ship Your Items Back
- Put the items you are returning in the original package if possible.
- Indicate the item(s) you are returning and the reason for your return on your invoice.
- Choose a mail carrier, pay for postage, and send it to the address below.
Attention: Returns Department
9199 Central Ave N.
Blaine, MN 55434
Once we receive and inspect the item, we will issue a credit or refund to the payment method you used to order minus a 10% restocking fee on the item.
- Sharpened or baked skates (please try on skates and make sure they fit correctly before sharpening or baking).
- Jocks & Undergarments
- Water Bottles
- Gift Cards
- Custom gear (i.e., items with unique non-stock colors or gear with personalization on it)
Returned merchandise must be in its original condition and its original packaging. All serial numbers, helmet stickers, and UPCs must be intact. Place skate boxes inside another package with the label affixed to the outside. Items missing any of these things will be subject to either a partial credit return or a refusal of a return.