Vendor Warranty Information
Many of the items sold at Lettermen Sports come with a manufacturer’s warranty. For more information on these warranties, see below.
Skate Boot and Runners (Steel), Bags, Under Protective, Pants and Gloves Warranty:
90 days from the consumer date of purchase
Helmets/Helmet Combos and Skate Holder (Tuuk) Warranty:
365 days from the consumer date of purchase
Who Should I Contact?
If it is within the above warranty timeframe of your purchase, please return the affected item(s) to us for assistance with a warranty exchange. While warranty exceptions are unlikely, if it has been longer than the warranty timeframe stated above since your purchase and you have your original receipt from us, you may contact our vendors at the addresses below:
Bauer Hockey: Warranty.US@bauer.com
CCM Hockey: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warrior Hockey: https://www.warrior.com/returns-warranty-usa-hockey.html
True Hockey: https://www.true-hockey.com/warranty-information/
- The product is accompanied by a receipt (original proof of purchase - no photocopies or hand-written receipts will be accepted)
- The product broke during normal use as a result of manufacturers defect
- The product was not exposed to an open flame and shows no signs of being overheated or altered from an outside source
- The product was not damaged by contact with a skate, stick, boards, goals, bench, another player, etc.
- The product was not a factory second, purchased used, or NHL Pro Stock
- The product was not a promotional giveaway, demo stick, or sample product
- Small dings and scratches on product may occur during normal use of all products and are not covered under warranty
- Warranty restrictions will be determined entirely by the vendor and Lettermen Sports is not responsible for their decisions.